Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The Monkey Man strikes again(with his side-kick, The Clown).

Have I told you guys about The Monkey Man before? Well, if not, I'll fill you in.

The Monkey Man is... Well... Me. :D

I bought a monkey mask several years ago and have used it to terrify and stupefy people ever since. I've taken on the alter-ego of "The Monkey Man" and use that identity to stir fear in the hearts of the lawless. :D

Epic, right?

Anyways, my brother Solo and I decided to put a note on the window of a car parked in front of a fire-hydrant near our residence. To contain our identity, he donned his creepy clown mask, and I donned my Monkey Man outfit. We circled the complex of Townhouses we live in before approaching the car so that anyone watching wouldn't see that we live literally 10 yards away from the vehicle, and then stuck the note under the car's window-shield-wiper. The note contained something of this nature: "Don't park in front of a fire-hydrant again, OR ELSE." <-- Something like that.

After that, we ducked around the corner of a complex garage, ran down a small hill, wrapped up our get-ups into a bundle, and then walked back home very un-suspiciously.

Job well done, I say.

Here's a vid of the experience, but I dramatized it just a tad. XD

The Monkey Man sighting <--link to the vid

No comments:

Post a Comment