Friday, May 9, 2014

My band's album is finally getting released this month! :D

Alright, my band's first full-length album is finally getting released within the month! :D For those of you who don't know about it, I'll give you some background...

So, a few years ago a life-long friend of mine(drums) and his dad(guitar/vocals) started a music project called "Government Hate Mail". XD Epic name, right? Anyways, not long later my dad got wind of it and was asked to play guitar in the group as well. Soon after that I figured I'd volunteer to play bass, since that was the only instrument left available, and they were totally cool with me joining the group. :D
The songs "First Rage", "Cry Baby", "Lights Off Reality", "Zippo", "Watch What You Wish For" and "Follow Me anyway" were already written by the time me and my dad joined, so we had enough songs to play live shows or just practice in our little jam-room together. But my dad always likes to bang out tunes left and right while just sitting at home and sometimes just waiting for us to plug our instruments in, and before long the songs "Punch Face", "Y", "Lofolow", and "Zombieland" were created.
So in March of 2013 we started recording our full-length album in a studio run by Kevin Nettleingham of "Nettleingham Audio". And now we're done. :D

So that's the story, and now the entire album is available for Pre-order, so check the link:

Thanx for checking us out! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment