Thursday, May 8, 2014

My close call

I could have died a couple nights ago. O_O

Me and two of my bros(Otto and Solomon) wanted to put on our creepy masks and film some creepy stuff in a small woods near a school when it was dark. We'd been there several times in the past, but hadn't gone together in the dark before. But right when we were about to leave our dad told us(somewhat angrily, because we didn't inform him earlier) that he didn't want us running around in the woods in the dark.

Obviously we were mad, and didn't understand why he wouldn't let us go since we were bringing flashlights and stuff. Now that I think about it now the whole escape sounds a little stupid.

The next morning there were 2 cougar sightings in the same vicinity where we were planning to go have fun in. O_O

*Coughs*

Now I'm QUITE glad we didn't go...

1 comment: