Monday, September 9, 2013

Went to a show recently

Yep, da title says it all. :D I went to a show recently. This show had only two bands playing, which was a tad odd, because I'm used to going to shows where there's like 4 or 5 bands playing in one night. We got there a bit early so we could be near the front of the line:

                                                   My bro Otto, me, and my bro Solomon.


The first band was a band called "Royal Thunder". They were pretty decent, they were a three-piece, a dude on drums, a dude on guitar, and a girl on bass and vocals. :) Here's a pic of them playing:



Me looking evil...XD

                                                                   My bro Solomon


                                                 My bro Otto(Doesn't he look excited?? :D)


                                                      The 2nd band "Baroness" playing


                                                                Baroness going crazy


Singer/guitarist's wide stance. :D





And that's all she wrote. :) Or rather "he" wrote, in reference to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment