Thursday, December 5, 2013

Been working out more

I've been working out MUCH more lately. :D One day I decided to be consistent about it, and just did 35 push-ups right off that bat. I decided that I would add one push-up each day. But after a couple days I realized that doing a little over 30 push-ups a day just wouldn't cut it. XD So I decided to do the amount in the morning, noon, and night before I go to bed. That felt a lot better. I'm on 49 push-ups now. :D A couple days ago I was talking to my boss and he recommended I do sit-ups as well, so now I'm doing 49 push-ups and 49 sit-ups in the morning, noon, and night. Tomorrow I'll be doing 50. :D It's going along beautifully. I'm sore, but it's a GORGEOUS kinda soreness. XD

It's only been about 15 days, but I'm already starting to feel/see some difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment