Saturday, August 24, 2013

Another dinner

Went over to my other grandparents house for dinner tonight. :) I love them so much. Neither me(or any of my siblings) have EVER EVER EVER had an argument/cross-word with either of my grandparents. They're just the awesomest grandparents ever. :D No offense to anyone else's grandparents, but I'm sure every grandson/granddaughter feels that way, right? :)

My grandpa is over 80 years old, and yet he can still run around and chase my little cousin around the house. XD I love to listen to him tell stories about his younger days too. He's awesome.

My grandma serves people greater than any individual I've ever known. Whenever I see her she's always getting someone something to drink, fixing someone's dessert, cooking food or helping with my little cousins, so much so that I hardly ever see her eat! GOD BLESS HER, she's so incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment