Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Our cello and female vocal recording session

Alright, here's some pics of our session recording some cello and female vocals for some of our songs. We added cello on 6 of our original 10 songs, and only 2 songs with female vocals. The girl playing cello is on the worship team for the church that I attend, and the female vocalist is our friend Christy who has been in a band with our singer in the past.



 Getting the cello set up



 Getting ready to record



 Hard to see, but from left to right: My mom, my bro Otto, Jim our singer, my bro Solomon, me, our drummer's brother Drew, and Kevin Nettlingham



 Christy(female background vocals), and my mom. <3



 Some of us started lining up our wallets keys knives and phones, then some others joined in... :D



 Jamie rockin' the cello. :D



 Drew(Look at that arm O_O), Jim, and Christy



 Christy getting her vocals down.



 More Christy. :)





And that's it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment