Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Yo

Hey, finally got around to making a blog. I'm not much of a writer, but I still wanted to make one, just for fun. I also figured I'd create a little "About me" post, so here goes...

I'm 16 years old (I'll be 17 in march) and I'm massively fond of metal music. My favorite band so far is Megadeth. They have so many awesome songs, I just can't get enough of 'em. My 2nd favorite band is Metallica, the "greatest metal band of all time". Metallica also wrote awesome songs too. My 3rd favorite band is probably Flyleaf...I think.
           Playing guitar is one of my most favorite things to do. I've been working like crazy to learn Megadeth songs. My guitar is electric, and is an ESP Explorer, and let me tell ya, it is rad. I usually string it with 10-gauge strings because, to me, they seem to be a more manly size, lol.
           I've obviously got long hair. I might be getting it trimmed soon, 'cause the hairs are splitting a lot, which looks pretty stupid.
           I wear black. Period.
           My favorite foods include mexican enchiladas, chips and salsa, burritos, tacos, pasta, and pizza. I'm not a huge veggie fan.
           Well I guess that's pretty much it.

\m/ \m/ cya

No comments:

Post a Comment